- Is there life after a divorce?
- Is there a difference between depression and sadness?
- Should 3rd graders play video games?
- How much will college tuition cost in 2018?
- Can someone help decide whether my mother needs assisted living, home health care, or nursing care?
- How can I get out of debt?
- How can I find child care for my baby?
- I have a legal question that I need help with?
LifeWorks can help with these questions and much more!
LifeWorks offers FREE confidential counseling to full-time (non-temporary and non-union) employees and family members. Counselors can help you research many topics for you. The Web site also offers resources, moderated chats, podcasts, and workshops on a large number of topics. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Go online to www.lifeworks.com. Ask your manager for the User ID and Password or for the toll free phone number.
This month's highlights:
Building and maintaining strong relationships with family and friends is essential to our well-being and happiness. LifeWorks is here to help you stay close to the important people in your life. Contact a consultant for advice on staying connected with family and friends both near and far, getting along with people you care about at home or at work, and making new friends as an adult.
- Worried About Kids and Bullying?
From preschool to high school, almost every child deals with bullies at some point - at school, in their neighborhood or even online. It can be hard for parents to know how to help their child. And often children are reluctant to tell their parents what's going on. If you're worried about bullying, LifeWorks has resources to help you.
- Caregivers Marketplace: Provides rebates and discounts on many products for older and disabled family members, including products for nutrition, incontinence, bathing, wound prevention, mobility, and aids to independent living, and home medication.
- Gold Violin: An online store that features products for seniors from ergonomic gardening tools to large print items.
- iCan Health Coaching: Improve your effectiveness at work, home and in life with this personal health coaching program, which can help you lose weight, quit smoking, reduce stress and much more.
- LifeWorks Employee Discount Program: Save up to 60% on products and services ranging from electronics to floral delivery to travel. Enter the LifeWorks site and click on Employee Discount Program in the upper right margin.
- Discounted Services: take advantage of discounts on tutoring, identity theft protection and Lifeline (personal response and support service). Enter the LifeWorks site and click on the links at the bottom of the screen on the left.
- Comfort Keepers®: Quality, loving in-home care. Sodexo employees can receive a 5% discount on companionship and personal care services provided by Comfort Keepers. If you or a loved on are in need of in-home care services, go to www.LifeWorks.com > Employee Discount Program > Local Deals.
- Legal Forms and Library Website: LifeWorks’ newly enhanced Legal Forms and Library website provides employees with legal resources. The LifeWorks Online Legal Resources provides access to a network of local attorneys, a legal library with articles, FAQs, guides and legal forms, and an online tool that provides guidance on drafting a will, final arrangements memorandum, living will and financial power of attorney.
LifeWorks Announces Enhancements to Legal Forms and Library Website
LifeWorks’ newly enhanced Legal Forms and Library website provides employees with legal resources. The LifeWorks Online Legal Resources provides access to a network of local attorneys, a legal library with articles, FAQs, guides and legal forms, and an online tool that provides guidance on drafting a will, final arrangements memorandum, living will and financial power of attorney.
The new website includes:
- Instant availability: The new document technology enables users to instantly create legal forms or documents.
- Easy-to-access guidance: Each legal document is accompanied by information, definitions and help prompts.
- Proven expertise: All legal forms are state-specific and created by credentialed lawyers.
- Tested security: Documents are created and stored on a secure server and accessible 24/7.
- Dependable accuracy: All documents meet the regulations and requirements of the American Bar Association.
To access the Legal Forms and Library website, go to www.LifeWorks.com (ask your manager for the user ID and password)>select “Life” from the top menu tab and then select “Legal".